Graduation is an opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate the excellent achievement of graduating students, along with friends and family.
There are two ceremonies at this years event so please ensure you know which ceremony your programme is part of before booking your tickets.
After the ceremony all guests are invited to attend a complimentary drinks reception and continue the well-deserved celebrations.
Tickets are by invitation only.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the run up to this special occasion.
We look forward to celebrating with you and your loved ones.
At the request of the Plymouth College of Art these tickets MUST be booked under the name of the graduating student.
Graduate tickets are free.
Guest tickets are £22.50 each (max. 4 per graduate).
U14s: £17.50 (these concessions are limited and could be withdrawn at any time).
- All tickets (including additional guest tickets) must be booked under the graduating student’s name.
- If you or any of your guests have any access requirements, please book your tickets through the Box Office rather than online, so that this information can be taken into account when allocating seats.
- Unless we have been informed otherwise, all guest tickets booked at the same time will be seated together. Should you wish to discuss seating arrangements, or if you have any specific seating requests, please book your tickets through the Box Office on 01752 267222.
- Graduates may book up to a maximum of 4 guest tickets at this time. There may, subject to availability, be the opportunity to book additional tickets for guests from Tuesday 1st of October. Should you wish to request any additional guest tickets, please send an email to email@example.com, stating how many extra tickets you require. We will then reply after 1st October to inform you if your request has been successful.
- If you opt for your tickets to be posted, please note that these will be sent out from 9th October to the address provided, once seats have been allocated. Should you require the tickets to be sent to an alternative address, please contact the Box Office, quoting your order number. Any tickets not posted out will be held for collection at the Box Office on the day of the Graduation.
- If you have any other queries relating to this year’s Graduation, please contact Plymouth College of Art on 01752 203434 (ext.853), email on brand@PCA.ac.uk, or visit http://www.pcagraduation.com.