We are delighted to be working with the Pleasance Theatre as part of their Edinburgh National Partnerships programme to support one South West artist or company who want to take work to Edinburgh Fringe in 2022.
The Pleasance is working with partner theatres across the UK to identify and support exceptional artists and companies local to them who want to take work to the Fringe.
For 2022 Theatre Royal Plymouth is delighted to be one of the partner organisations alongside York Theatre Royal, Bristol Old Vic, Leicester Curve, HOME Manchester, Pitlochry Festival Theatre & Sherman Theatre.
Working with The Pleasance we will identify dynamic artists at different stages in their careers, with the primary aim of the scheme to uncover and support the best companies and artists from the South West, and across the UK, to present work at the Fringe!
What do you get?
- Up to £2000 financing from the Pleasance towards the costs of presenting your show at the Fringe.
- Guaranteed inclusion within the Pleasance Edinburgh Festival Fringe programme.
- Edinburgh Fringe registration covered by TRP.
- One-week minimum of in-kind rehearsal and development space at TRP.
- A preview performance slot in The Lab at TRP.
- A programming option in the Pleasance London transfer run post-Fringe.
- Support to deliver accessible performances as part of the Fringe run.
- Mentorship, support and advice from both TRP and The Pleasance leading up to, and during the Fringe.
- Support to build new touring relationships with other National Partnership venues.
Edinburgh National Partnerships Programme
To apply to be part of the Edinburgh National Partnerships Programme please complete the form below and return, via email, to email@example.com by 10am Monday 17 January. If you prefer to submit an audio file for this application, please feel free to do so.