Playhouse is a national partnership project between Theatre Royal Plymouth, The Rep (Birmingham), York Theatre Royal, Theatr Iolo, Polka Theatre & Bristol Old Vic.
As part of this project, we’ll provide a tailor-made programme of additional support for the whole school, including staff training, workshops and performance opportunities.
The full project package is priced at £1500.00, which includes £600 theatre ticket credit.
Key facts about the Playhouse Primary Partnership
- The opportunity for a KS2 class or after school group to perform a commissioned play from leading playwrights in the Drum at Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Rehearsal time at our Production and Learning Centre, TR2 and in The Drum with professional support from directors and technicians
- A fully digital CPD training opportunity in March delivered by professional playwrights, directors and facilitators
- A technical visit from our Drum Technician ahead of your performance
- A Director visit to support you during the rehearsal process of your play
Please complete the following form and someone from our Learning team will be in touch shortly!