• Playful storytelling for 2-4 year olds and their parents/carers
• Mondays 11:00am – 11:45am & 12:15pm – 1:00pm (both sessions will be the same story, so please only book onto one)
• Term dates from W/c 25th April – W/c 4th July (excluding w/c 30th May 2022, where there will be NO session during half term)
• Front of House at Theatre Royal Plymouth
In these active weekly sessions, you and your child will explore well-known stories through creative play and unique theatrical storytelling. Led by our experienced early years team, Tiny Tales will spark your child’s imagination and develop their curiosity about the world around them. We are very excited to welcome you into the fun and friendly environment here at the Theatre Royal Plymouth.
- 25th April: Peter Rabbit
- 2nd May: The Gruffalo
- 9th May: Firefighters (as Fireman Sam is on 14th/15th)
- 16th May: Wonky Donkey
- 23rd May: The Queen’s Hat (for Jubilee)
- 6th June: Tidy
- 13th June: Dinosaur Beach
- 20th June: Jack and the Beanstalk
- 27th June: Winnie the Pooh
- 4th July: The Dawn Chorus
We have plenty of space for prams and fully accessible changing facilities are available.
Cost: £5 per workshop per child and adults come free!
To book, head to the ‘Book Now’ button at the top of this page, or call our Box Office on 01752 267222. Limited places are available so book early to secure your place.
On the day either bring along your e-ticket which will be emailed to you in advance, or simply collect it from our friendly Box Office team. There will be refreshments available (included in the price of your ticket) from 10:30am (session 1) and 11:45am (session 2) and then you will be invited into the Tiny Tales session by our friendly practitioners.
This project is sponsored by Bambinos.