The project will provide:
- Intensive training with Theatre Royal Plymouth creatives
- Workshops with nationally significant theatre companies
- Advice & mentoring from industry professionals
- An opportunity to create and show a new piece of theatre in a professional environment
- Employment opportunities at the Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Expenses for Lab Company workshop/rehearsal days to cover travel and food
Who is it for?
Early Career Artists aged 18-30 who are currently living in or near Plymouth.
The programme is for anyone looking to work in theatre professionally.
The collective power of each company member’s life, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent creates the very best environment for us to achieve our ambitions. In recruiting for the Lab Company we recognise the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
When does it take place?
Sept 2022-July 2023
Thursday’s 10am-1pm and Friday’s 10am-4pm for 10 weeks each term/season
Two full-time intensive weeks during the year
Applications are open until Monday 18th July
We’ll be offering auditions on the Monday 25th July and Saturday 20th August
Got questions? Want to chat? Email email@example.com if you need more information or would like to arrange a telephone chat.
Lab Company Application Form 2022
If you would prefer to submit your application as an audio/ video document, then please email a link with your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any access requirements, require any support to complete your application or have any questions please email us on email@example.com