Playful storytelling for 2 – 4 year olds and their parents/carers
In these active weekly sessions, you and your child will explore well known stories through creative play and unique theatrical storytelling. Led by our experienced early years team, Tiny Tales will spark your child’s imagination and develop their curiosity about the world around them. We are very excited to welcome you into the fun and friendly environment here at Theatre Royal Plymouth.
We have plenty of space for prams and fully accessible changing facilities are available.
- Playful storytelling for 2–4 year olds and their parents/carers. If you have a little one just outside this age bracket, they are more than welcome! This is just our age guideline, and we recognise that you as the parent know your child best and if this is suitable for them.
- Fridays at 11:00am – 11:45am & 12:15pm – 1:00pm
- Both sessions will be the same story, so please only book onto one
- Term dates from 13 January – 24 March 2023 (no session during half term w/c 13 February)
- Front of House at Theatre Royal Plymouth (apart from sessions on Friday 10 February, which will take place in The Lab)
Weekly themes for Spring term:
24 Feb: Colourful Elephant
03 Mar: Goldilocks
10 Mar: Counting Giraffe
17 Mar: Yoga Bunny
24 Mar: Spring/Easter
Cost: £6 per workshop per child and adults come free!
Limited places are available so book early to secure your place.
On the day either bring along your e-ticket which will be emailed to you in advance, or simply collect it from our friendly Box Office team. There will be refreshments available (included in the price of your ticket) from 10:30am (session 1) and 11:45am (session 2) and then you will be invited into the Tiny Tales session by our friendly practitioners.